Aquilano Salon Covid-19 Operating Protocol
New Guidelines For Staff and Guests
Prior To Your Appointment
The following questions will be asked prior to your appointment:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have any of the following: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell?
- Are you currently living with someone who has been sick in the past 14 days?
When You Arrive
Your temperature will be taken (Touch less thermometer) and we ask that you use hand sanitizer prior to entering the salon, please no gloves.
Please note the following new salon protocols:
- Due to booking and respect for our staff and fellow clients’ time, we ask that you be early if not on time for your appointment. Clients that are late will need to be rebooked.
- Out of respect and the health of all involved, clients showing signs of illness during appointments will be asked to leave and charged for appointment.
- To reduce the amount of time and exposure in the salon we ask that all payment for services and products be made over the phone after services. You may also prepay for services via our Square Online Store. Any balance will stay on your Aquilano account.
- Clients wanting to tip may do so in cash, Venmo or PayPal directly to the stylists or assistants. Information for tipping using these services is available upon request. Unfortunately, we will not have cash at the front desk.
- All future appointments will not be made in the Salon, you may call, text or email your requests.
- Phone: 703-683-0755
- Text: 571-317-0425
- Email: email@example.com
- Any service involving a blow dryer is suspended until further notice. $10 will be credited at the time of service for this inconvenience. Clients may not blow dry their own hair in the Salon. All clients must have hair shampooed in the salon prior to all haircuts. You do not need to shampoo hair at home prior to chemical services.
- All clients must always wear face masks while in the Salon. No wrap around masks will be allowed. Only Masks with bands around the ears are allowed. Two masks will be needed if getting chemical services, one before and one for after the shampoo. We will have extra masks on hand for those without.
- We ask that all clients limit what is brought to the Salon. Only bring your mobile device and your own reading materials, no purses or bags. We will no longer be providing magazines.
- All beverages and snacks are suspended until further notice.
- We ask that clients not bring outside food or beverages into the salon. You are more than welcome to sit in your car during processing times or on our front porch.
- All clients must wait in their cars until we are ready for you and may not bring others with them unless they are there for services with another stylist. No exceptions. You may call when you arrive and we will call you when we are ready for you.
- There will be three clients allowed at a time in the processing room and in waiting area, two in the shampoo area. You may sit on front porch if weather permits.
We look forward to seeing you in the salon!
712 N. Washington St. Alexandria, VA 22314 / 703-683-0755